Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

QUICK DRAW SF @ F8

Hi kids!

Put down the remote and join us this Thursday, May 24 at F8 Bar in San Francisco for yet another night of art and merriment. I will be a guest artist for this month's TV Shows-themed event. I've had the guy with the TV head from FLCL on my mind recently, so I think I know how I might interpret the theme...

Buy some locally-sourced art created on the spot, or just hang out and draw with us. There will be a DJ, raffle and drink and food specials for early folks.

Quick Draw SF was the birthplace of my Karju series, and continues to be a favorite "test bed" for new ideas.


QUICK DRAW SF #24: TV Shows!
Thursday, May 26, 2016
6:00 PM

F8 
1192 Folsom Street (@8th)
San Francisco, CA

http://www.meetup.com/Quick-Draw-SF-and-Bar-Sketching-meetup/events/231348050/

Bye kids!

No comments: