Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009


On Sunday, August 30, I was a participating artist in the first Art, Brunch, Culture event at Air Lounge in Oakland, California. This was my first ever showing of gicleƩ prints from my warrior women collection. The image area on the prints ranged from about 11" x 17" to 7" x 10", and each one was presented in a simple, white acid-free mat in poly sleeves. The larger prints were mounted on 18" x 24" mats, and the smaller ones 16" x 20".

I really enjoyed the conversations we had about science fiction and fantasy art, and the pieces in general. I'm including in this post a second version of the Soldier Queen concept. It's still a work in progress, though I've posted a version at Elfwood. I just want to get the face and overall anatomy to work better.

No comments: